Thursday, December 27, 2012

First date: Disneyland


 
It has always been this weird fantasy of mine to go on dates at Disneyland. I have an annual pass, my friends have annual passes, and we go quite frequently. Some think us odd, but mostly I think they are jealous. “You’re going to Disneyland AGAIN?!” they often ask. But secretly I know they wish they could go. I explain that I work hard, so I play hard, and why the hell not!?  So, when a friend of mine started flirting with me, and I knew he lived in Anaheim and had an annual pass, I suggested a Disney date.

Warning, do not do this until a few dates in!

Most dates, I’ve noticed since diving into the online world, are what I call “pre-dates” or “mini-dates” wherein you do not commit to something longer than frozen yogurt or ‘a’ drink. Then you aren’t stuck with someone you may not like for longer than you need to determine they drive you nuts or bore you into a coma.

Despite his huge stage personality, that I had gotten to know from our previous interactions, he wasn’t very talkative. And definitely did not ask much about myself. I found myself searching for conversation topics and eventually he started texting his girlfriend (yes, I said girlfriend, as in open relationship). The night dragged on, until we got stuck on a ride in which the posted time of 90 minutes for the wait, turned into 3 HOURS!! It was epically frustrating, but then something odd happened…

We
Cuddled
!

Yes, for the remainder of the ride, we cuddled, as if to awkwardly say, well, we’re stuck here, not much else to do, sick of trying to talk, so what the heck! It was actually enjoyable, the ride was fun, and I even agreed to come up to his place for 15 minutes.

Silly me.

He started kissing me the minute we got into the apartment, and within 90 seconds

He

Took

Off

His

Pants

No, not just his pants, his skivvies too! Yes, the man was shirt cocked. Seriously?!?

 
Me: Um, really?
Him: Yeah…
Me:
Him: Wanna give me a blow job?
Me: ah, no.

 
So, that was that. We’re still friends. Things seem to be going great with his girlfriend (per all their adorable Instagram posts) and me, I’m still alone. But for some reason, not giving up on the Disney date thing…

 

No second date.

No comments:

Post a Comment