Thursday, August 1, 2013

Annoyed pants

Maybe I'm a little tired, so something small and insignificant set me off...

Went to stop by a friend's bday at a bar after a loooong day of gutting my garagelet (think closet + garage, it makes sense in my head). I'm in flip flops, no makeup and I walk into uber-trendy-everybody-dressed-up-on-the-prowel-bar.

Notinthemood.

I want to give my friend her bday/emergency tiara and gtfo.

Instead another friend grabs me, makes me have a gross medicinal tasting gross shot of something gross, and go watch her talk to her friends outside. So I wait a few minutes, then leave, in my annoyed pants.

On the way out, get a text from one of the many guys I dated who decided never to text me again after I thought things were going so well. He's there, saw me. I tell him I'm leaving, and to come outside. I wait. I wait. I leave.

45 minutes later hes texting me. I'm curtailing this quickly. But I wanted to rant a bit (before I cry and watch a Katherine Heigel movie) (yes I'm serious, I told you I was tired!)


Oh, AND I ranted on a public-ish forum too...My okcupid profile. I announced on there that I was deleting my profile soon, and that ya'll should put on your big boy skivvies and let a girl know that you're not interested in a relationship instead of not ever talking to her again. Oh, and also deleted all other stuff about me on there. And am tempted to post a SomEcard on their that's very snarky.


Sigh, stupid dating scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment